- Contains 4 of 4 peaked with WHEELS, 8 of 8 peaked, and 2 of bevel cut 2 peaked shape pieces
- All pieces are compatible with regular size MOKULOCK
- Simply carved out from a solid piece of wood
- No surface finishing oil, chemical, paint, or glue is used
- Warm to the touch
- With a comforting aroma
- Naturally beautiful color and texture
- Made in Japan from Sustainable wood
Build your dream car in ecological way. An instruction memo is enclosed to build figures easily. What is Mokulock?
Mokulock is made of pure wood with many known benefits, being warm to the touch, with a comforting aroma, and a naturally beautiful color and texture. Research has confirmed that wood has a comforting effect similar to bathing in the forest, stabilizing the autonomic nerves by lowering the blood pressure, regulating an abnormal pulse, and calming the nerves. Wood can help enhance creativity, the ability that everyone has to create something from nothing, by making the wood into blocks. How did Mokulock come to be?
Since trees cannot thrive when growing close together in the mountains without sunlight filtering in, some trees in Yamagata (Japan) are carefully cut down in winter using snow as a cushion. Trees cut down for forest thinning, and ones unsuited for architecture or furniture uses are processed into Mokulock bricks to provide our children with delightful creativity and warmth.