Our Mala Coffee Table, Grey Stone. Bold yet understated in stature and confident in its pared back and timeless design. A classic plinth profile, the perfect addition to any space.
A celebration of organic beauty and imperfection. Our pieces are produced in small batches embracing the handcrafted journey. Each piece embodies dips, variations, irregularities and imperfections, this is what we love most. We are intentionally celebrating the uniqueness of this beautiful traditional craft. Uniquely handcrafted using a natural stone tile inlay method of traditional furniture making.
Please read the product details carefully prior to purchasing.
- MATERIAL: Natural Grey Stone (Type of Fossil Stone)
- *No assembly required
- Handcrafted using a unique craft traditional to the Philippine Islands.
- Hand quarried fossilised limestone which is hand carved in to smooth tiles.
- Aligned on a hollow timber frame which provides a stable form to create the sculptural design.
- Surface tiles are polished to seal and protect against moisture and stains. Care will still need to be taken to ensure you get longevity from your piece.