Doctor Cooper Studio and Maison Balzac have united one more time to celebrate the life and grace of Sainte Therese de Lisieux (SAINTE T), French Carmelite Nun also known as the Patron Saint of Florists.
The fragrance is an elegant take on a flower shop, it smells like a thousand cut flowers with notes of green leaf, flower stems, rose, freesia and musk.
COMPOSITION AND CARE:
- The first burn is the most important as it sets the burn memory. When lighting for the first time, ensure it is alight long enough for an even wax pool to develop to the edge of the vessel.
- To ensure an even burn and the best scent throw experience, be sure to trim the wick to 5mm before each use.
- After extinguishing the flame, make sure the wick stands upright in the centre of the vessel.
- Never burn a candle for longer than 2 hours, or when the wax level reaches less than 2cm from the vessel base.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep away from draughts, children, pets, or flammable objects like curtains.
- Always ensure candles are placed on a non-flammable base while burning.