AUSTRALIA IS KNOWN FOR ITS SUN, SURF AND SAND, and in this beautiful new book - the first hardcover publication from the team behind Real Living - we visit the homes of the country?s most creative stylists, tastemakers and influencers, all of whom live near the beach.
From Byron Bay to Phillip Island, each of the 20 houses, apartments and surf shacks has a different vibe, be it fresh and minimalistic or moody and textured.
We reveal the individual styles, treasured possessions and decorating secrets of locals including fashion and interiors stylist Kristin Rawson, The Beauty Chef founder Carla Oates and former Real Living editor-in-chief Deborah Bibby. With page after page of luscious beach-inspired interiors, it's the perfect addition to every decorator's collection.
Near The Beach features:
- Hardcover, 224 pages.
- Compiled by Real Living editor, Elle Lovelock.
- Filled with inspiration from the homes of everyone from The Beauty Chef founder, Carla Oates – to Kelly Searl, who has her own homewares brand.
- Chapters are divided into each person’s home, right across Australia.
- Photography by some of Australia’s leading interior photographers.
- Published by ACP Publishing Pty Ltd.
Dimensions: 24.4cm (l) x 2.5cm (h) x 30cm (w)