Snuggle together for this sweet rhyming story about unconditional love! Read along and play with your infant or toddler as mommy bear expresses all of the ways she loves her baby. Wiggle the cute baby bear plush puppet to engage and interest your little one. Beautiful illustrations and sweet rhyming text make this finger puppet board book a favorite to share with your little boys and girls.
Collect the entire series in the Cottage Door Press Finger Puppet Collection!
- This rhyming story entertains while teaching language patterns to babies and toddlers in their first years
- The adorable bear finger puppet encourages interactive play between little ones and their grown-ups
- Soft plush and a rhyming story combine to provide both tactile and verbal learning opportunities
- Practice hand-eye coordination while enjoying together time exploring the concept of unconditional love
Great gift for Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Grandparents Day, Birthdays or any day to say "I Love You"!
- Publisher : Cottage Door Press; Illustrated edition (November 13, 2018)
- Language : English
- Board book : 12 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1680524852
- ISBN-13 : 978-1680524857
- Reading age : 1 - 4 years
- Grade level : Preschool and up
- Item Weight : 4.8 ounces
- Dimensions : 4.3 x 0.9 x 4.3 inches
About the Author
Cottage Door Press is an independent publisher of high-quality children s books. We believe that every child deserves an excellent first book experience beginning on the day they re born.
Reading is learning is our driving philosophy, and we strive to help parents understand why reading aloud from birth is so important. We offer a simple development-based guide to help them on their journey.