A cute Chunky Finger Puppet Book to wiggle along with the well-loved nursery rhyme.
Wiggle the cute Humpty Dumpty puppet and enjoy a favourite rhyme! This adorable board book features a fun finger puppet toy built into the story, encouraging interactive play, hand-eye coordination and language development in your little one.
At Parragon we know that babies and toddlers learn best when they are playing, especially when big people share in the fun, too! Developed by experts, tested by children and trusted by parents, we designed the Little Me collection to help grow your little one's curiosity about life and language. Play together, learn together with the Little Me range of books for babies and toddlers!
Great little extra that will give many hours of fun.
Collect the entire series in the Cottage Door Press Finger Puppet Collection!
- This rhyming story entertains while teaching language patterns to babies and toddlers in their first years
- The adorable bear finger puppet encourages interactive play between little ones and their grown-ups
- Soft plush and a rhyming story combine to provide both tactile and verbal learning opportunities
- Practice hand-eye coordination while enjoying together time exploring the concept of unconditional love
Great gift for Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Grandparents Day, Birthdays or any day to say "I Love You"!
- Publisher : Cottage Door Press; Illustrated edition (November 13, 2018)
- Language : English
- Board book : 12 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1680524852
- ISBN-13 : 978-1680524857
- Reading age : 1 - 4 years
- Grade level : Preschool and up
- Item Weight : 4.8 ounces
- Dimensions : 4.3 x 0.9 x 4.3 inches
About the Author
Cottage Door Press is an independent publisher of high-quality children s books. We believe that every child deserves an excellent first book experience beginning on the day they re born.
Reading is learning is our driving philosophy, and we strive to help parents understand why reading aloud from birth is so important. We offer a simple development-based guide to help them on their journey.