Little Genius Cards: Trucks and Diggers Snap
These fun cards will make a game of Trucks and Diggers super fun. Instructions of the back of the box.
Open the door to learning with these fun card games from a bestselling series!
These four new card sets will be fun for the whole family and teach children how to recognise matching pairs and learn the art of strategy.
Each game has a theme to keep children engaged and learn the names of mythical creatures, trucks and diggers, and Australian animals.
HOW TO PLAY:
- Shuffle the cards and deal them out equally among players.
- Each player puts their cards face down in front of them, in a pile.
- In turn, each player turns up their top card and places it next to their own pile.
- When any turned up card matches a top card on any other pile, the player who calls 'SNAP' first, wins both matching piles.
- They are placed face down under their own pile.
- If a player calls 'SNAP' by mistake or two players call 'SNAP' together their piles are placed face up in the middle to form a pool.
- A player who turns up all their cards is out of the game.
- The last player left is the winner