PARIS was created for Mathilde Carron (from CARRON PARIS) as a metaphor of her life long admiration for roses.
A pure attar of roses, and a virtual bridge between the ancient imagination of Pompeii frescoes and the scents of rosa damascena, rosa centifolia, rosa gallican officinalis.
From Pierre de Ronsard who invites us to "see if the rose this morning has disclosed its purple robe to the sun", to Pierre Carron who cultivated the prettiest old roses with love and covered her childhood with their petals.
The main note is Rose Centifolia, a strong, graceful, heavy flower that opens in the shape of a full cup. Its intense perfume, single flowering and pure colour makes it as unique as the candle PARIS, an elegant and subtle fragrance.
- Available in Mini and Large.
- Olfactive Notes: Rose Absolute.
- Mini: 55g approx. 18 hours burn time.
- Large: 300g approx. 70 hours burn time.
- Materials: Soy wax blend with cotton wick.
COMPOSITION AND CARE:
- The first burn is the most important as it sets the burn memory. When lighting for the first time, ensure it is alight long enough for an even wax pool to develop to the edge of the vessel.
- To ensure an even burn and the best scent throw experience, be sure to trim the wick to 5mm before each use.
- After extinguishing the flame, make sure the wick stands upright in the centre of the vessel.
- Never burn a candle for longer than 2 hours, or when the wax level reaches less than 2cm from the vessel base.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep away from draughts, children, pets, or flammable objects like curtains.
- Always ensure candles are placed on a non-flammable base while burning.