Join author Michele Vig, the founder of Neat Little Nest, on an interactive journey to learn how to clean out and organize the key areas of your life! Declutter your home, calendar, and mind to find real, lasting change.
Our lives are busier than ever before, leaving us burned out…and leaving our homes cluttered. The Holistic Guide to Decluttering shows how three core components—physical, time, and mental clutter—are intricately linked and how focusing on one area alone is not likely to bring the peace our souls desire. Including step-by-step tutorials, reflection tools, and worksheets, this book gives practical ways to learn the “how to” of holistically decluttering and organizing so you can begin to feel the freedom that comes from organizing:
- You'll explore your attachment to things and are given practical ways to successfully go about decluttering and organizing your home. Find inspiration through success stories and beautiful photos showcasing how organizational systems can both simplify and offer a daily delight.
- Learn (or re-learn!) how precious and finite time is. Although it is fleeting, you will be empowered to start owning your time. You will learn ways to make positive changes to help plan, prioritize, and make the most of your hours, days, weeks, months, and years.
- Above all else, the mind is the most powerful force for an organized life. Only by decluttering your mind can you begin to grow and create lasting change.
By bringing these components together, you will see how decluttering can reach far beyond a simple closet cleaning. If you take the proper steps to clear your clutter with intention, you can find a deeper emotional release and sustainable transformation.
- Publisher : Fair Winds Press; Illustrated edition (September 22, 2020)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 208 pages
- Item Weight : 1.4 pounds
- Dimensions : 7 x 0.9 x 9.15 inches
About the Author
Michele Vig, an accomplished executive in corporate America for two decades, founded Neat Little Nest to follow her personal passion to help unlock people from their clutter and to create the beautifully organized spaces they’ve always dreamed about. She is a certified consultant in the KonMari Method, an approach to decluttering developed by Marie Kondo that focuses on helping people surround themselves with items that spark joy. Michele and her business have been featured in the Minneapolis Star Tribune, St. Paul Pioneer Press, Minneapolis St. Paul Magazine, KARE 11 TV, WCCO-TV, FOX 9 TV, as WCCO, and MY TALK radio.