Traditional rug that is handwoven by Berber tribes. Today, they are available in various sizes and feature a blend of traditional and contemporary styles for modern designs. Woven with sheep's wool from the Atlas mountains, they are typically white or ivory with naturally dyed darker strands woven within.
They typically colored with saffron to make yellow, henna to make red, wild mint to make green, indigo to make blue and pomegranate to make burgundy.
- Unique in design, weaving technique and embroidery style.
It can be a great conversation starter in the modern home.
- It look amazing to hung them on the walls.
- It can be used upside down for a more minimal look.
- Decorative rugs can be a wonderful addition to kids room.
- Shake and Cold Machine wash.
- Dry in Shade.
- Approx Dimension:2090 x 1460 cm.