Pack of snap cards to play the timeless matching game loved by generations.
Children can learn about turn-taking, rules and winning and losing while enjoying vibrant illustrations of exotic bugs, from beetles, butterflies and bees to leafhoppers and stick insects and dragonflies.
Illustrations: Full colour throughout.
Recommended for ages 3 years +
HOW TO PLAY:
- Shuffle the cards and deal them out equally among players.
- Each player puts their cards face down in front of them, in a pile.
- In turn, each player turns up their top card and places it next to their own pile.
- When any turned up card matches a top card on any other pile, the player who calls 'SNAP' first, wins both matching piles.
- They are placed face down under their own pile.
- If a player calls 'SNAP' by mistake or two players call 'SNAP' together their piles are placed face up in the middle to form a pool.
- A player who turns up all their cards is out of the game.
- The last player left is the winner.