This gorgeous handmade soap smells incredible and is made from all natural ingredients so it is kind and gentle on your skin. The herbs are sourced from the garden in Western Australia or imported from ethical herb and spice cooperatives around the world.
- Large block of Herbal Soap
- Wrapped in traditionally dyed indigo fabric from Rajastan
- Handmade in Western Australia
- No synthetic additives, parabens or lauryl sulphates
- Not tested on animals
- Ethically sourced ingredients
- Please note: fabric patterns are selected at random
Indigo Ylang Ylang – Certified Sustainable Palm oil (Elaeis guineensis), certified sustainable palm kernal oil (Elaeis guineensis), certified sustainable glycerine vegetable BP (Elaeis guineensis), coconut oil, olive oil, sodium hydroxide, distilled water, rosemary extract, essential oils of lavandin, ylang ylang, fragrances patchouli, Chanel, musk rose.
MADE IN AUSTRALIA